Where we are
How can we get to the Baia Santa Barbara Hotel?
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING BY CAR:
- For those coming from Northern Italy and Southern Italy, along the A14, exit “Poggio Imperiale” and continue on the SSV693 towards Rodi G.co/Peschici/Vieste. From the freeway, take the Rodi G.co exit and, at the fork, turn left onto the SS89. Continue for about 5 km. At the entrance to the village of Rodi Garganico, turn left at the crossroads towards Lido del Sole. You will find the Baia S. Barbara Hotel, at 800 mt. ca, on the right.
- For those coming from the A16, Naples / Benevento, take the Candela exit, continue in the direction of Foggia and, after approx. 800 mt., turn left onto the SP95. At the roundabout take the 1st exit, in the direction of S. Giovanni R.do/Foggia, taking the SS655. After about 30 km, take the exit towards Bari/A14. Continue to follow the signs for A14 BO/BA. Take the A14 motorway in the direction of Pescara and take the “Poggio Imperiale” exit. Continue on the SSV693 towards Rodi G.co/Peschici/Vieste. From the freeway, take the Rodi G.co exit and, at the fork, turn left onto the SS89. Continue for about 5 km. At the entrance to the village of Rodi Garganico, turn left at the crossroads towards Lido del Sole. You will find the Baia S. Barbara Hotel at 800 mt. ca, on the right.
Satellite coordinates: For degrees, first and second +41° 55′ 34.49″, +15° 51′ 55.29″ - For decimal degrees 41.926248, 15.865358
IF YOU TRAVEL BY TRAIN/BUS:
Arrival at Termoli or Foggia stations and continuation by bus or train with the Ferrovie del Gargano. N.B. – The Gargano Railways also connect some of the major Italian cities with the Gargano by direct bus. More information on timetables and costs at the following link: –http://www.ferroviedelgargano.com/.http://www.ferroviedelgargano.com/.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING BY AIR:
- Bari Airport and connection with the Gargano, through the shuttle service, Puglia AirBus. More information about schedules and costs at the following link: http://pugliairbus.aeroportidipuglia.it/.http://pugliairbus.aeroportidipuglia.it/.
How and when to pay the bill?
The balance of the stay must be paid no later than 10 days before arrival, either by bank transfer, or by credit card., or by bank transfer, or by credit card.
What are the check-in and check-out procedures?
The delivery of the accommodation units is guaranteed at h. 17.00. In case of early availability, the same, will be immediately made available. These must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. Regardless of the availability of the unit, you can use the services of the hotel after formalizing the check-in operations.
THE RESIDENCE FORMULA provides free supply of bed linen, excluding periods and special offers as indicated in the offers. Bathroom linen and kitchen towels are charged to the customer. The kitchenette of the units, is equipped with gas stove, refrigerator with small compartment freezer, pots and pans, plates, glasses and cutlery. They are charged to the customer, the coffee maker, grater and steak. Also available, broom with dustpan, broom and rag.
With what benefit does the stay begin?
The stay can start indifferently with lunch or dinner for the Full Board and All Inclusive formulas.
How can I cancel my reservation?
- The deposit or balance will be refunded in full in the event of cancellation of the reservation within 10 days before the date of arrival.A one-off deductible of € 30.00 will be retained for the treatment of the case.
- For cancellations from the 9th day before the arrival date, it is allowed to postpone the holiday period during the current season. Otherwise 30% of the total stay will be retained as a penalty.
- For changes in booking will be charged a deductible of € 25.00 for the treatment of the practice. For stays not completed, and meals not enjoyed, there is no refund.
How much does the tourist tax cost?
The tourist tax is a municipal tax and is paid in the hotel only in cash. This tax is applied up to a maximum of 10 consecutive nights and are excluded from payment, children up to 12 years. The Municipality of Rodi Garganico has decided to apply the same and has established the relevant tariff.