Where we are
How can we get to the Baia Santa Barbara Hotel?
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING BY CAR:
- For those coming from Northern Italy and Southern Italy, along the A14, exit “Poggio Imperiale” and continue on the SSV693 towards Rodi G.co/Peschici/Vieste. From the freeway, take the Rodi G.co exit and, at the fork, turn left onto the SS89. Continue for about 5 km. At the entrance to the village of Rodi Garganico, turn left at the crossroads towards Lido del Sole. You will find the Baia S. Barbara Hotel, at 800 mt. ca, on the right.
- For those coming from the A16, Naples / Benevento, take the Candela exit, continue in the direction of Foggia and, after approx. 800 mt., turn left onto the SP95. At the roundabout take the 1st exit, in the direction of S. Giovanni R.do/Foggia, taking the SS655. After about 30 km, take the exit towards Bari/A14. Continue to follow the signs for A14 BO/BA. Take the A14 motorway in the direction of Pescara and take the “Poggio Imperiale” exit. Continue on the SSV693 towards Rodi G.co/Peschici/Vieste. From the freeway, take the Rodi G.co exit and, at the fork, turn left onto the SS89. Continue for about 5 km. At the entrance to the village of Rodi Garganico, turn left at the crossroads towards Lido del Sole. You will find the Baia S. Barbara Hotel at 800 mt. ca, on the right.
Satellite coordinates: For degrees, first and second +41° 55′ 34.49″, +15° 51′ 55.29″ - For decimal degrees 41.926248, 15.865358
IF YOU TRAVEL BY TRAIN/BUS:
Arrival at Termoli or Foggia stations and continuation by bus or train with the Ferrovie del Gargano. N.B. – The Gargano Railways also connect some of the major Italian cities with the Gargano by direct bus. More information on timetables and costs at the following link: –http://www.ferroviedelgargano.com/.http://www.ferroviedelgargano.com/.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING BY AIR:
- Bari Airport and connection with the Gargano, through the shuttle service, Puglia AirBus. More information about schedules and costs at the following link: http://pugliairbus.aeroportidipuglia.it/.http://pugliairbus.aeroportidipuglia.it/.
How and when to pay the bill?
The balance of the stay must be paid no later than 10 days before arrival, either by bank transfer, or by credit card., or by bank transfer, or by credit card.
What are the check-in and check-out procedures?
Delivery of rooms/living units is guaranteed at h. 17.00. In case of early availability, the same, will be made available immediately. These must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure. It will be possible to use the services of the hotel only after formalizing the check-in operations.
With what benefit does the stay begin?
For the hotel formula, the stay should begin with lunch, in the case of morning arrival, or dinner, arriving in the afternoon.
How can I cancel my reservation?
- In case of cancellation of the reservation within 10 days before arrival, the total amount paid, will be refunded less the deductible of Euro 30.00 for administrative expenses.
- For cancellations and/or period changes, from the 9th day before the arrival date, the deposit of 30% of the total stay will be retained just adherence to the conditions and regulations previously read and accepted. The remaining 70% may be used for possible postponement of the stay period, within the current season, or will be refunded. For reservation changes, within 10 days prior to arrival, an excess of Euro 30.00 will be charged for administrative expenses.
- For unfinished stays, early departures and untaken meals, there is no refund.
How much does the tourist tax cost?
The tourist tax is a municipal tax and is paid in the hotel only in cash. This tax is applied up to a maximum of 10 consecutive nights and are excluded from payment, children up to 12 years. The Municipality of Rodi Garganico has decided to apply the same and has established the relevant tariff.