It’s a terrace overlooking the sea on the outskirts of Rodi Garganico, surrounded by mediterranean pine trees, overlooking the golden beach and boundless Santa Barbara. Since there is no precise postal address, the following are the satellite coordinates useful for setting up the navigator:
- 41.926248 – 15.865358
- +41°55’34.49” – +15°51’55.29”
Available, if using a smartphone or tablet, the app “bring me here” which, with a web connection, will work out the route to reach our destination.
- BY TRAIN: The main railway stations are Foggia (120 Km) and San Severo (90 Km). Both are well connected by bus and local trains to Rodi Garganico. For more infos about connections and timetable, www.trenitalia.com and www.ferroviedelgargano.com
- BY PLANE: Karol Wojtyla Airport in Bari at about 220 Km distance from Gargano. From the airport, either rent a car or use the shuttle service Pugliaairbus available from may to september. More infos available on the website, www.aeroportidipuglia.it.
- BY BUS: Daily service, from the main Italian cities, provided by Ferrovie del Gargano. More infos available on their website, www.ferroviedelgargano.com.
- BY CAR: coming from north, A14 (Bologna-Bari), take the exit Poggio Imperiale/Marina di Lesina and follow the indication to Rodi G.co/Peschici/Vieste. Coming from west/Rome, A24 (Rome-Pescara) and continue on the A14 (Bologna-Bari). Take the exit Poggio Imperiale/Marina di Lesina and follow the indication to Rodi G.co/Peschici/Vieste. Coming from west/Naples, A16 (Naples-Bari), take the exit Candela on continue on the freeway direction Foggia. Follow the indication “Autostrada A14 (Bologna-Bari). Take the exit Poggio Imperiale/Marina di Lesina and follow the indication to Rodi G.co/Peschici/Vieste.